Saturday, March 14, 2009

6 Pounds 6 ounces




Our big girl is now a whopping 6 pounds 6 ounces and I couldn't be happier! We are doing well at home adjusting to less sleep, not enough time in the day to get things done, playing catch-up at work after being gone for five months, and enjoying every minute of our time at home.

Ella is doing great with her development and is right on schedule for a two month old, almost 3 months. She keeps trying to roll over and any day now I think it will happen. She loves to talk, especially to her favorite toy, a bug. : )

Enjoy the new pics of our big girl!

3 comments:

Gwen Hill said...

Wow!! I can see the love between daddy and his girl--I pity the guy who wants to take her on her first date--he has his work cut out for him. I am in awe of what our God has done for my Peanut--and He has only just begun. Many, many happy days are ahead for you guys--you deserve it. I pray Numbers 6:24,25,26 over you and your family.
Love you,
Gwen

Anonymous said...

I happy to see her doing so well! She's beautiful and looks so happy. Hard to believe she was so tiny. Are you still planning the wedding for Methodist NICU? Let me know..... hopefully I'll still be here in the year 2030. Love, Pam

Morgan Matula said...

Is she getting Physical Therapy through Region 3? They are doing wonders for my baby girl Lauren!!!