Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Status quo

Ella weighs the same today which is actually a blessing because she was sooo fussy at the hydascan that I thought she would lose weight. Her feeds have been increased by half a cc and hopefully she gets more tomorrow.(I would rather she get more today :( Overall our little girl is doing well just needs to grow...grow...grow...

I have to admit that I am weary. Weary of the same...status quo. I'm ready for some fantastic changes and big improvements. Pray for Ella's bowels, lungs, and infection to stay away.

1 comment:

Mary Thomas said...

Christy & Aaron:
Ella is going to be big in no time. I know that you are weary and the journey has seemed long. Keep the knowledge in your heart and rest in it that we (your family and friends) are lifting you up in prayer and asking for God's peace, love, grace and rest to befall you daily. Read Ex 17:11-12, we will be your Aaron and Hur. You are not going through this alone. Your family and friends are with you spiritually and interceeding on Ella's behalf, as well as yours and Aarons. your strength as you walk this path is inspirational to us all!