Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Surgery Today

The doctors have conferred in mass and decided to do the surgery on the PDA this morning at 10:30Am. Pray that the surgeons hands are guided by God and there are no complications in any way. I will let everyone know how it goes after they finish.

Just a quick note that the Cardiologist doing the surgery is from Houston and mentioned he attended Lakewood when he lived there (Aaron was reading his Bible and he mentioned it). There are no coinciedences with God. Ella is in the palm of HIS hand!

6 comments:

Cousin Donna said...

AMEN!!! We love you! Donna

Miranda said...

So, Ella can fit in the palm of your hand and you can fit in the palm of God's. That's pretty cool.

Edward and I are praying. We love you.

Lori D. Cypress, TX said...

Christy, Aaron and Ella: You do not know me but your cousin, Donna H. has included me in your journey and I am so blessed by her doing so. I am grateful for your testimony of faith and am praying with you and for you all. Our Mighty God is in control. He knows the plans that He has for you. Bless you and God be with you in everything. Be encouraged!

Unknown said...

We are praying! Lots of love, Nicci and Dan

Karon said...

Christy, Aaron,
We pray for you daily. Keep us posted. The school children are praying too.
We love you,
Aunt Karon

Ada M. said...

Hi Christy,
My mom informed me of the birth of Ella and directed to this blog. I'm amazed at how small she is. Thanks for the updates on her progress, its great to see the power of prayer at work. You and your family will be in my prayers.