Thursday, September 25, 2008

Would you like fries with that?



Since we live in Victoria and Ella was too small to stay at the hospital there she was sent to San Antonio and of course we followed; but staying in a hotel would not be financially possible since they are expecting her to stay in the hospital for a month or more before they send her back to Victoria.

Because of Ella's size we were eligible to stay in the Ronald McDonald house which is only 3 blocks from the hospital. I have to admit that I will always hold the Golden Arches in my heart with love and will never (well almost never) complain when our daughter wants the newest toy in the happy meal box. Here are pictures of Ronald at the front door and our dining room with the kitchen in the background.

Thank you McDonalds!

1 comment:

Cousin Donna said...

Christy, I am praying for your physical strength. I promise you will heal more and more everyday. The soreness will also subside. Love you!