Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tough Day

Our girl is even bigger today, 4 pounds 7 ounces (2018 grams), but her tummy is full of gas from the high calorie milk and it makes her very cranky. Because of her tummy issues, Ella didn't want to eat today so they lowered the calories but it still takes time for her to get the air out. I didn't leave her today, because all she did was cry...she wouldn't sleep and barely ate. I'm sure all of you that are parents understand what I was going through today...not a good feeling when you can't fix what is hurting them.

The growth hormones don't seem to be working on her blood sugar levels so now they are trying other tests.

1 comment:

Morgan Matula said...

They won't give her Mylicon for the gas? It might help her ... but then I don't know, I'm not a doctor..but it might be something to ask them. Still praying!