Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two Pounds!!


Ella is now two pounds!! Our smiling girl is doing great with her feeds and her bowels are working well. Her blood sugars have been good so they have been lowering the glucose in her IV fluids and if the level reaches below a certain number they will be doing the tests to find out why. (I'm believing that she has leveled and won't need the tests) Right now she needs to continue gaining weight.

The therapists are working with her everyday on her sucking and today she drank 5cc from a bottle...she is a big girl now! Pray for her sugar levels to continue improving, her bowels to keep improving, and her lungs to get stronger.

2 comments:

Gwen Hill said...

Yea Peanut--you go girl!!You are truly God's masterpiece!!! Christy I am sorry I didn't get to hug your neck but I look forward to seeing you again over the holidays. We have so much to thank God for.
Love you,
Gwen

Deanna said...

yIPPEE ELLA!!! I LOVE YOU!! SMILE BIG FOR THE CAMERA!! THAT'S PRACTICE FOR WHEN I GET TO TAKE YOUR SCHOOL PHOTOS!!! KEEP GIVING YOUR MOMMA AND DADDY JOY AND PEACE!!