Friday, October 24, 2008

Back in San Antonio

After an overnight visit to Victoria, we have traveled back to San Antonio. Ella is back at 1 pound 5 ounces or 600 grams if you like the metric system. This is normal for preemies to go back and forth for a bit but I'm ready for her to gain weight. Her lungs look good but they are not ready to lower her oxygen yet because they are not quite where they need to be yet for them to do that. She is up to 11 cc of milk per feeding now and handling it well...yipee!! We expect her weight to shoot up at any moment : )

2 comments:

Ada M. said...

Hi Christy and Aaron,

I've been following your post daily. I'm glad to hear of Ella's improvements. I will be praying for your strength and for Ella's continued improvement in her lungs, liver, and overall health. Your daughter is beautiful, thanks for posting her picture.
I have a card that I would like to mail, however I do not have an address. In short, this is what part of it says:
" 'So do not fear, for I am with you; Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' "
Isaiah 41:10
Just remember, as you go through these difficult days, be assured that He is holding your hand and will not let go!

With love and prayers,
Ada Moreno

Chris and Amy Royael said...

It was good to see you Christy and hear from your heart at school. Ella's testimony is blessing and impacting lives already...I can't even imagine how much more and many more it will touch in the future! Awesome thought!
There are lots of prayers going up for you all. We pray Ella gets stronger every day and that you and Aaron's hearts stay encouraged.