Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pacifier magic


I put a picture of Ella's passy next to my watch but I don't think it is an accurate display of how big it is on her so here is another picture to show you. The marks on her back and side are the glue from her surgery so no need to panic.

We have discovered that Ella's passy is magic. Whenever we put it in her mouth it causes her to breath better. When her mouth is closed, she breaths the oxygen from her nasal canula and it calms her as well. I'm sure some of the parents out there understand pacifier magic but to me it is a blessing because the nurses have said that it usually causes the opposite effect by causing them to forget to breath. God knew that I needed a bit of pacifier magic...thank you Father for a way to comfort our little girl.

No comments: